Yves Landry Foundation – AIME
The Yves Landry Foundation has established the AIME (Achieving Innovation and Manufacturing Excellence) Global initiative, offering manufacturers in south, central and eastern Ontario up to $100,000 to offset the costs of training expenses related to supporting innovation and achieving a competitive advantage.
Up to 50% of eligible expenditures to a maximum payment of $100,000
Application deadline is August 31, 2019
- Training that supports the adaption of new technology, new processes or procedures or a change within the company to support innovation. This training must clearly be linked to innovations leading to global competitiveness including expanding into new domestic or international markets; and
- Training that supports and develops highly skilled personnel in any area that leads to innovation. This can include the development of new engineering skills; training in the use of new software, hardware or other tools necessary to support innovation; and adopting and adapting new technologies, new manufacturing methods or any other business area that will make a southern Ontario manufacturing company more competitive in the global marketplace. Being able to clearly link your project to global competitiveness is essential.
- Have between 10-1000 employees in southern Ontario
- Have been continuously in business for at least three years (3 years)
- Must be able to demonstrate a solid financial footing over the three year period
- Manufacturing facility or facilities in Southern Ontario
- Manufacture a specific product for sale in Ontario or elsewhere