Fairtax is an industry leader in obtaining government funding in Canada. Our dedicated team of Funding Specialists understands the intricacies of government grant and incentive programs, optimally positioning your organization to secure government funding. We cut through the confusion, uncovering the specific financial resources that allow you to focus on growing through innovation, training employees, and taking your operations to the next level.
Liquor Manufacturing Program
The Liquor Manufacturing Program supports growth in the liquor manufacturing sector in Alberta to help diversify the economy and create new jobs.
- 50% of eligible non-capital expenses (e.g. marketing materials, product development expenses, label and package development costs, and product demonstration expenses)
- 25% of eligible capital expenses (e.g. processing equipment, lab equipment, and engineering)
- Processing Capacity Expansion
- Product and Process Development
- Label and Package Development
- Market Development and Product Demonstration
- Export Preparation and Planning
- Engineering design (preliminary and detailed)
- New processing equipment
- Retrofitting or modifications of existing processing equipment and/or software systems
- Software systems to support the development of process improvements
- Lab equipment (associated with product safety and quality requirements)
- Third-party HACCP/Food Safety Program Development
- Travel for new equipment research and investigation (up to $2,500 per Project)
- Third-party testing
- Product testing
- Scale-up trials
- Third-party expertise
- formulation development
- process improvement practices
- Ingredient costs for pilot production of new products (not destined for sale)
- Travel for New Product development (up to $2,500 per Project)
Continuous Intake. Program is open and accepting applications.
*Only purchases made after April 1, 2019 are eligible for reimbursement under the program.