Fairtax is an industry leader in obtaining government funding in Canada. Our dedicated team of Funding Specialists understands the intricacies of government grant and incentive programs, optimally positioning your organization to secure government funding. We cut through the confusion, uncovering the specific financial resources that allow you to focus on growing through innovation, training employees, and taking your operations to the next level.
ESSOR is for ambitious entrepreneurs who are looking to the future and seeking financing so they can carry out a substantial long-term development project. The program supports investment projects that involve the creation of a new business or the expansion or modernization of an existing business with eligible expenditures of $250,000 or more. For manufacturing companies, innovative investment projects with eligible expenditures of $100,000 or more.
Your business is eligible if it is a for-profit company, cooperative or social economy enterprise with commercial activities and if it is active in one of the following industries:
- High-value-added services, namely:
- Software publishing;
- Animation and special effects studios;
- Data centres;
- Customer contact centres;
- Environmental services;
- Industrial design and creation services;
- Industrial and scientific services laboratories;
- Private research centres;
- Value-added distribution centres;
- Retail and wholesale businesses and distributors engaged in value-added activities
- Businesses located in the Nord-du-Québec region, north of the 50th parallel, whose operations are related to retail and wholesale trade;
- Tourist accommodations (subject to certain restrictions).