Fairtax is a well-established National Financial Services firm with 20 years history. In Canada, Fairtax has visibility into thousands of government grants and incentive programs that represent over $14B of available funds. Through a strategic client-centric approach, Fairtax assists Canadian companies to identify, qualify and secure the maximum amount of funds available to them. As a result of the rapid expansion of our company, we are looking for qualified people to support our growth strategy.
The Fairtax team is currently seeking an Appointment Setter to join us to work at our Oakville location. This is an entry level role with a great opportunity for advancement.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Support Sales team by contacting potential clients and booking meetings with senior executives
- Follow up on inquiries made by prospective clients and unattended meetings
- Manage meeting calendar for the executive team
- Track activities and maintain relevant information in CRM system
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of a high school diploma
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and a driven team player
- Strong work ethic
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Previous B-to-B inside sales experience with the C-suite is a definite asset but not required
- $33,000 per year plus bonus on attended meetings
- Medical and Dental benefits after successful completion of probationary period
The successful candidate will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
If you have excellent business acumen and communication skills, and want to be part of a dynamic team, we want to hear from you! Please visit our website www.fairtax.ca to learn more about our company before applying.
Please send a resume and cover letter via email to Melissa Lodge Rodney at email@example.com no later than June 29th, 2018 at 4:00 pm.