Junior Business Grant Writer
Fairtax is a well-established National Financial Services firm with 20 years history. In Canada, Fairtax has visibility into thousands of government grants and incentive programs that represent over $14B of available funds. Through a strategic client-centric approach, Fairtax assists Canadian companies to identify, qualify and secure the maximum amount of funds available to them. As a result of the rapid expansion of our company, we are looking for qualified people to support our growth strategy.
The Fairtax team is currently seeking a full-time Junior Business Grant Writer to join us to work at our Oakville location. This is an entry level role with a great opportunity for advancement.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Manager of the Analyst group.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Identify, research and understand a variety of Government Funding Programs
- Grant application writing for our team of Funding Specialists
- Project tracking and compliance reporting support
- Electronic information management for technical teams nationally
- Facilitating program knowledge sharing among teams
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Strong written communication skills to aid in research and development of grant applications/proposals
- Analytical thinking: ability to solve problems and put ideas into tangible form
- Comfortable with client and government relations management
- Organized, demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and a driven team player
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Preference will be given to recent graduates with a bachelor’s degree in Business or Communication
- Medical and Dental benefits after successful completion of probationary period
If you have excellent business acumen and communication skills, and want to be part of a dynamic team, we want to hear from you! Please visit our website www.fairtax.ca to learn more about our company before applying. Please send a resume and cover letter via email to Human Resources Manager, Melissa Lodge Rodney at email@example.com no later than September 10, 2018