Fairtax Grants & Incentives is a well-established National Financial Services firm with more than 20 years of history. In Canada, Fairtax has visibility into thousands of Government Grant and Incentive programs that represent over $14B of available funds. Through a strategic, client-centric approach, Fairtax assists Canadian and US companies to identify, qualify and secure the maximum amount of funds available to them. As a result of the rapid expansion of the Canadian practice, Fairtax is looking for qualified people to support their growth strategy.
The Fairtax Grants & Incentives team is currently seeking a Funding Analyst to join us at our Oakville Office. This is an entry level role with a focus on learning and development to achieve rapid career growth.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Identifying, researching and understanding a variety of Government Funding Programs
- Grant application writing for our team of Funding Specialists
- Project tracking and compliance reporting support
- Electronic information management for technical teams nationally
- Facilitating program knowledge sharing among teams
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong skills in research and written English (Number 1 consideration; approximately 70% work time allocated)
- Example documents to be completed: Comprehensive Business Proposals, Grant Program Research, Financial Business Analysis (Cash Flow Forecasts, Project Budgets)
- Analytical thinking: ability to solve problems, ability to put ideas into tangible form
- Advanced organization, strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Comfortable with client and government relations management
- Highly self-motivated and a driven team player
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Preference will be given to recent Graduates with a Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Professional Writing, English or Business
- The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with good business sense
Please send a cover letter and resume via email to Christine O’Brien, email@example.com
Christine O’Brien- Director of Operations
Fairtax Grants & Incentives Inc.
2265 Upper Middle Rd East Suite 101, Oakville, ON. L6H 0G5
Phone: (905) 822-4474 ext. 112 · www.fairtax.ca