The Yves Landry Foundation is Now Accepting Applications for the AIME@Home Program
The AIME@Home Program supports Ontario manufacturers to undertake training or skills-upgrading activities which will support innovation at the manufacturing facilities. This new program, which is now open for applications, has been established to directly respond to impacts on manufacturing SME’s resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic. Funding will assist applicants by increasing the short-term workforce and longer-term competitiveness of established Ontario manufacturers, while also supporting remote/distance training activities for SME’s who are shut down, or partially shut down.
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Have between 10-1000 employees in Ontario
- Have been continuously in business for at least three years
- Demonstrate a solid financial footing over the three year period
- Have a manufacturing facility or facilities in Ontario
- Manufacture a specific product for sale in Ontario or elsewhere
- Demonstrate engagement in interprovincial or international markets, or are responding to urgent demands to retool production as a result of COVID 19
Eligible activities funded through the program include, but are not limited to:
- Training that supports the adaptation of new technology, new processes or procedures or a change within the company to support innovation or retooling which would lead to the creation of new lines of production
- Training that supports and develops highly skilled personnel in any area that leads to innovation or productivity improvements or skilling up to respond to current or emerging pandemic needs
First time applicants who have never received AIME funding in the past may be eligible for up to a maximum of $100,000 with 50% shared costs.
Manufacturers who have received funding from AIME in the past, but more than 24 months ago, may be eligible for a second tier of funding; these second-generation applications may be eligible for up to $100,000 with a shared contribution up to 25%.
The AIME@Home Program is being offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This competitive intake is expected to close when the fund is exhausted. Follow the link below to get started on a high quality application for your business.
The Finance Minister Has Published a List of Proposed Changes to the CEWS Program The Finance Minister Has Published a List of Proposed Changes to the CEWS Program The Canada Emergency Wage [...]
Canadian Forestry Firms Can Now Apply For Up To $20M In Funding Funding Overview The Investments in Forest Industry Transformation (IFIT) program facilitates the adoption of transformative technologies, products, and processes by bridging [...]
The Yves Landry Foundation is Now Accepting Applications for the AIME@Home Program Funding Overview The AIME@Home Program supports Ontario manufacturers to undertake training or skills-upgrading activities which will support innovation at the manufacturing facilities. This [...]