Up to $300,000 for Training in Quebec
Concerted Actions for Job Retention Program (PACME – COVID-19)
The program provides direct assistance to companies for their activities in human resources management and skills development of workers, in the workplace, online or remotely, so that they take advantage of the current break to increase skills of their workforce and thus be ready for economic recovery.
This program can be combined with and complements all other measures announced by the federal or provincial government during the period covered. Reimbursement of eligible expenses for business training projects include:
- 100% of expenses of $100,000 or less;
- 50% of expenses between $100,000 and $500,000.
- The wages of workers in training (excluding payroll taxes) for up to $ 25 an hour
- Professional fees of consultants or trainers for a maximum of $ 150 an hour
- Indirect costs for trainers (travel, meals, accommodation, etc.)
- Indirect costs for workers in training (travel, meals, accommodation, etc.)
- The development, adaptation and purchase of teaching and didactic material
- The equipment and supplies necessary to carry out the activities
- Developing and adapting training content
- The transfer of face-to-face training into online training
- Registration fees or other fees related to the use of a platform
- If applicable, the costs related to management and administrative activities (bank charges, equipment, supplies necessary to carry out the activities, etc.) assumed by the delegated body, up to 10% of the eligible costs.
- Projects are accepted until September 30, 2020 or until the budget envelope of $100 million has been used up.
The Finance Minister Has Published a List of Proposed Changes to the CEWS Program The Finance Minister Has Published a List of Proposed Changes to the CEWS Program The Canada Emergency Wage [...]
Canadian Forestry Firms Can Now Apply For Up To $20M In Funding Funding Overview The Investments in Forest Industry Transformation (IFIT) program facilitates the adoption of transformative technologies, products, and processes by bridging [...]
The Yves Landry Foundation is Now Accepting Applications for the AIME@Home Program Funding Overview The AIME@Home Program supports Ontario manufacturers to undertake training or skills-upgrading activities which will support innovation at the manufacturing facilities. This [...]