Up to $500,000 Now Available to Alberta Food Processors
Canadian Agricultural Partnership Value-Added Products to Markets Program
The Canadian Agricultural Partnership Value-Added Products to Markets – Large Projects Program is designed to support the growth of Alberta’s value-added Food Processors and Bio-Industrial Processors. The program targets projects that enable growth of businesses through increased sales related to the development of new products, adoption of state-of-the-art processes, commercialization of products in new markets, and expansion of business in local, domestic and international markets.
- Processing capacity expansion
- Product and process development
- Label and package development
- Market development
- Export preparation and planning
- Product demonstration
- Grant request must be more than $50,000, to a maximum of $500,000 per applicant, per fiscal year.
- Retroactivity: Activities must have taken place on or after April 1, 2019 to be considered.
- Contribution ratios range among application streams; in some cases, up to 25% of capital costs can be covered. Other streams cover up to 50% of eligible non-capital expenses.
- The application submission deadline is June 5, 2020. Completed applications and supporting documents must be received by 11:59 pm on this day in order to be considered for funding and assessed.
This fund is being offered on a first come-first served basis. Follow the link below to get started on a high quality application for your business.
New Grant Fund Covers 50% of Costs Per-Project up to $5 Million in Alberta Food, Farming & Forestry Challenge Program Funding Overview Emissions Reduction Alberta’s new $40 Million Food, Farming, and Forestry Challenge is now [...]
Up to $500,000 Now Available to Alberta Food Processors Canadian Agricultural Partnership Value-Added Products to Markets Program Funding Overview The Canadian Agricultural Partnership Value-Added Products to Markets – Large Projects Program is [...]
COVID-19: New Business Funding Programs Announced The federal government has just announced substantial business stimulus in the form of two funding programs. These historic funding allocations are intended to assist Canadian businesses [...]