Up to $500,000 Now Available to Alberta Food Processors
Canadian Agricultural Partnership Value-Added Products to Markets Program
The Canadian Agricultural Partnership Value-Added Products to Markets – Large Projects Program is designed to support the growth of Alberta’s value-added Food Processors and Bio-Industrial Processors. The program targets projects that enable growth of businesses through increased sales related to the development of new products, adoption of state-of-the-art processes, commercialization of products in new markets, and expansion of business in local, domestic and international markets.
- Processing capacity expansion
- Product and process development
- Label and package development
- Market development
- Export preparation and planning
- Product demonstration
- Grant request must be more than $50,000, to a maximum of $500,000 per applicant, per fiscal year.
- Retroactivity: Activities must have taken place on or after April 1, 2019 to be considered.
- Contribution ratios range among application streams; in some cases, up to 25% of capital costs can be covered. Other streams cover up to 50% of eligible non-capital expenses.
- The application submission deadline is June 5, 2020. Completed applications and supporting documents must be received by 11:59 pm on this day in order to be considered for funding and assessed.
This fund is being offered on a first come-first served basis. Follow the link below to get started on a high quality application for your business.
The Ontario Automotive Modernization Program (O-AMP) is Now Open Program Overview The Ontario Automotive Modernization Program is a partnership with small- and medium-sized automotive parts suppliers in Ontario. The goal is to [...]
The Connecting Links Program is Now Open Program Overview Connecting links are municipal roads that connect two ends of a provincial highway through a community or to an international or interprovincial border [...]
The Finance Minister Has Published a List of Proposed Changes to the CEWS Program The Finance Minister Has Published a List of Proposed Changes to the CEWS Program The Canada Emergency Wage [...]