$75,000 Available For Agri-Food Companies
Agri-Food Open for E-Business Program
The Ontario government has created a program to help businesses in the agri-food sector with disrupted supply-chains deliver directly to consumers. The Agri-Food Open for E-Business targeted intake will help businesses and organizations quickly expand their marketing channels and respond to new market challenges, increase online sales in the sector and provide consumers with access to more local food.
The Agri-Food Open for E-Business Program provides cost-share funding for up to 90% of eligible costs to a maximum of $75,000 to develop e-business opportunities on a larger scale.
- Development, enhancement and expansion of an online marketing/sales platform
- Initial or start-up licensing or subscription fees up to six months
- Domain acquisition
- Website design and graphic development
- Digital Marketing (Search Engine Optimization, web ads, building social media presence, distribution system/model development)
- Training key personnel on processes
- Initial development and validation of new operational processes, including creating processes for logistics of delivery through new marketing channels, shipping, delivery, fulfillment, warehousing and related transactions
- Minor facility modifications to address social distancing requirements that are directly related to the project
- Piloting sales practices and systems
- This program is competitive and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Costs incurred after April 24, 2020 are eligible for funding support.
- Projects must be implemented and completed no later than September 30, 2022.
The Ontario Automotive Modernization Program (O-AMP) is Now Open Program Overview The Ontario Automotive Modernization Program is a partnership with small- and medium-sized automotive parts suppliers in Ontario. The goal is to [...]
The Connecting Links Program is Now Open Program Overview Connecting links are municipal roads that connect two ends of a provincial highway through a community or to an international or interprovincial border [...]
The Finance Minister Has Published a List of Proposed Changes to the CEWS Program The Finance Minister Has Published a List of Proposed Changes to the CEWS Program The Canada Emergency Wage [...]