The CAP Ontario Program is Open for a Limited Time
The Canada Agricultural Partnership (CAP) is a five-year, $3 Billion investment by federal, provincial and territorial governments to strengthen the agriculture and agri-food sector – a key area of economic growth and job creation – to deliver the greatest benefits for farmers, food processors and Canadian families.
Grant values can range from $5,000 – $200,000 (25% – 50% Contribution Ratio)
Application deadline is November 26, 2019.
Program Guidelines Summary
- Other Businesses
Its purpose is to support these organization types in a multitude of areas within Ontario agriculture as a whole. The program is designed to last until March 2023 and will have multiple intake periods with funding opportunities focusing on different areas within those intake periods. These program areas include:
- Economic development
- Environmental stewardship
- Protection and assurance
- Technology and Equipment to Improve Labour Productivity ($200,000)
- Enterprise Resource Planning and Supply Chain Management Systems ($100,000)
- Develop New Products or Processes ($75,000)
- Input Efficiency and Waste Reduction ($75,000)
- Food Safety and Traceability System Improvements ($75,000)
- Market Products Internationally ($75,000)