Fairtax Grants & Incentives (FG&I) formerly Onager Solutions Inc., as part of a larger group of companies including Fairtax Recovery Consultants, and Braithwaite Technology Consultants is a team of dedicated strategic professionals that help businesses secure government funding. As a result of the recent acquisition of Onager Solutions, FG&I is leveraging their industry leading success, and growing rapidly on a national basis.
The Fairtax Grants & Incentives team is currently seeking an experienced Funding Specialist to join us at our Oakville Office.
- Relationship Management – Work with assigned clients to identify, apply, and carry out projects under a variety of government funding programs
- Funding Applications – Lead the development of business cases, budgets, profitability analysis, and any other supporting documentation to create a strong funding application
- Communicate with funding program representatives – Develop rapport with funding program staff, in order to facilitate the application process
- University degree from a business program (Commerce, Communication, Economics, or Business). Applicants with other educational backgrounds will be considered with strong experience in B2B relationship management and a strong interest in business.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Highly proficient communication skills- in order to communicate with staff, colleagues, and government program representatives
- Effective teamwork and delegation experience
- Demonstrate strong research skills (researching and interpreting government funding programs)
- Identify strategic opportunities (ability to match business projects to the best government funding programs)
- Experience managing B2B client portfolios an asset (such as banking, financial services, etc.)
- Experience within the for-profit grant writing industry with demonstrated success would be an asset
- Experience working within government funding programs, such as Canada Ontario Job Grant would be an asset
Fairtax Grants & Incentives offers a competitive Salary and Bonus commensurate with education, experience and on-going performance. As the company rapidly grows to become the national industry leader, there will be opportunities for career development and advancement based on your performance.
Resumes can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Rump – Operations Manager
Fairtax Grants & Incentives Inc.
2265 Upper Middle Rd East Suite 101, Oakville, ON. L6H 0G5
Phone: (905) 822-4474 ext. 301 · www.fairtax.ca